Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience. Provides excellent customer service to all passengers whilst ensuring their safety and comfort are achieved throughout the complete flight cycle. Be ready and fit to operate ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and the company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness, and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgment of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action in accordance with the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew, and Captain, as appropriate, with any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft logbook as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Provides constant excellent customer service to passengers by attending to their individual pre-bookings, requests, and needs.
- Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties in accordance with the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Contributes to maximizing onboard revenue and the “Charity Cloud” program by efficiently promoting the on-board meals, products, and charity services and thereby achieves individual and team targets.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
Crosschecking and Reports:
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment, and other specified equipment prior to take-off; provides a report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin are cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty-free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning, and/or maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on the flight, closing, and sealing of duty-free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent training, emergency procedures training, and educational workshops and by ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- A diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety, and Emergency Procedures is an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
- Previous experience as a cabin crew in the Airlines is a must.
- An active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift patterns and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.