Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline (either Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience Preferred
- Previous experience of working in an airport environment
- Experience in an aviation environment
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong background in mathematical skills, engineering
- Proficient and well versed in Microsoft Office suite, particularly advanced Excel user
- Proficient analytical skills
- Proven professional oral and written communication capabilities, specifically with analytical reporting
- Strong analytical abilities and demonstrate interest in data collection and analysis
- Highly developed planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication in organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet
- Preferred- Oracle ERP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) module or asset management systems
- Preferred- knowledge of AutoCAD software skill
- Preferred- Understands various operational functions of units within engineering and other departments like ramp, baggage, cargo, customer services and optimises man resources