About the job
- Let your career take off utilizing your exceptional Customer Service experience, full time permanent positions are available
- Heavily discounted air travel, access to Staff Travel benefits as well as 6 weeks annual leave
- Full-time, permanent role based in Brisbane
You to meet the following minimum criteria to operate within the unique aircraft environment:
- Height between 163 – 183 cm.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Australian or New Zealand permanent resident.
- A valid passport with unrestricted access to all Qantas destinations with at least 12 months validity.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate with a validity of 12 months at the time of application.
- Current CPR accreditation (The CPR component is only valid for 12 months and a refresher course must be completed if expired).
- Responsible Service of Alcohol ‘Statement of Attainment, from a Nationally Accredited Provider which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process.
- Strong commitment to customer service and recent experience in a face-to-face role.
- Demonstrated empathy in service to people from a variety of cultures and countries.
- Be an energetic, proactive, and resourceful individual.
- Be a team player with the ability to build consistent and sustained working relationships.
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 meters fully clothed and tread water for 3 mins unassisted.
- Experience in Food and Beverage service is an advantage.
- Proficiency in additional languages is advantageous.