Responsible for delivering flying training instruction on single-engine aircraft, to ab-initio pilot cadets, at the Emirates Flight Training Academy.
Instruction includes in-aircraft, in-simulator, and on-ground instruction, preparation of lessons, pre-and post-flight briefings, report writing, and assessment.
– Provide training and flying instruction to cadets for flying aircraft.
– Conduct and deliver pre and post-flight training briefings to ensure cadets understand the process and procedure fully.
– Conduct and deliver flying skills training in aircraft, simulator, and ground instruction to ensure that the cadets meet the prescribed standards of flying.
– Schedule regular checks for cadets to ensure that they meet the course standards, training requirements, and objectives in every flight course.
– Ensure the safety of the cadets prior to using the training aircraft and report incidents to the concerned personnel for any violations and situations that may affect the safety of the flight.
– Monitor cadets’ proficiency and progress on regular basis, and generate reports of their performance.
– Research, develop, and recommend new teaching methods to have an effective standard of learning and performance.
– Deliver other flying-related training initiatives as directed by CFI.
Qualifications & Experience
– Ab-initio flying instructional experience in a large ATO.
– Minimum 700hrs Total Time, 350hrs Instructional time, 200hrs IFR time.
– Minimum GCAA or any ICAO Commercial Pilot License (CPL) or Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with a Single Engine Class Rating.
– Minimum Flight Instructor Rating with Night and Instrument privileges.
– Class 1 Medical Certificate without restrictions.
– ICAO English Language Proficiency level 5 or greater.
– Exceptional instructional technique, with an understanding of a broad range of teaching methodologies
– High computer literacy Please make sure you attach the following documents to your online application:
– CPL/ATPL License or Certificate
– Class 1 Medical Certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections)
– Last 3 pages of the logbook
– ICAO English Language Proficiency Certificate* – No-incident/accident certificate issued by a Civil Aviation Authority*
*If you are not able to supply these documents at present, please note that you will be asked to present them upon joining Emirates Flight Training Academy.