Cebu Pacific puts people at the heart of its service. More than transporting people or cargo, we are passionate about transforming how we can do things better and creating opportunities to implement innovative solutions that will bring the airline a world-class global experience.
Apply today and be JUAN of the game changers of the Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific as a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic based at Legazpi, Cebu, or Caticlan.
- Execute all assigned maintenance and repair works in an efficient manner to maximize the utilization of ground support equipment.
- Accomplish applicable GSE maintenance records (i.e. maintenance logbook, maintenance requests, and other GSE forms) and submits them to the manager.
- Conduct ground support training requirements to GSE mechanics and third parties (provided that the mechanic is a certified trainer)
- Secure and update necessary permits to perform the assigned function.
- Must be at least a technical and/or vocational graduate.
- Must have a minimum of 2-year work experience as an automotive or equipment mechanic
- Must have a valid driver’s license with 1,2, and 3 ratings.
- Preferably has a TESDA Automotive NC II or any equivalent trade skill certification
- We are looking for three mechanics to be based in Cebu, Legazpi, and Caticlan.
Apply now and together, let’s make moments happen!