Duties include but not limited to:
- Liaison with LCAG handled other carriers, where applicable, to service their needs and relay these to staff.
- Contribution to LCAG Supplier Relationship Mgt. (SRM) activity from the local perspective.
- Responsibility for organizing and opening new stations in the geographical area according to related LCAG standard.
- Implementation of central process directives, respectively adaption of local adjustments within the prescribed framework.
- Observance of relevant compliance directives by the handling team.
- Promotes and ensures people development.
- Plans and manages economical utilization of all manpower to maintain defined service standards.
- Participation in negotiations of contracts/agreements for aircraft handling.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
If you want to be the next Handling Manager you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational training desirable.
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the logistics/airline industry required.
- Knowledge of LH Cargo’s processes and organization required.
- Knowledge of international airline/logistics industry.
- English and other/local required.
- German desirable.
- MS Office as user.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible of number of employees, budget, costs and revenue.
- Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
- Assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 required.