We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world-come find yours.
Technical Operations include the maintenance and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams, and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
Reporting to Manager or Shift Manager, representing the station Technical Operations department in a professional manner while interacting and coordinating with other departments in the Station Operations Center, Aircraft Routing, Aircraft Dispatch, and Flight Crews.
- Receive and coordinate the recovery of maintenance discrepancies initiated by inbound and outbound flight crews Coordinate and track the recovery of scheduled deferred items
- Notify and communicate the status of aircraft that are out of service or on a maintenance delay to Maintenance Control and Local Operations
- Coordinate and track planned maintenance efforts for thru flights
- Initiate and update TOC (Technical Operations Computer System) and AMIS logs on all aircraft that are out of service, in a planned hold or have significant maintenance activities on going
- Coordinate station supplier requirements that are required to support maintenance activities
- Identify and communicate maintenance troubleshooting and repair procedures as required
- Ensure delay reports are entered and compile delay data for tracking and analysis
- 5 years in the aircraft maintenance industry
- FAA A&P Certificate
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance operations and applicable FAA regulations
- Contract and regulatory experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Engineering or related field or comparable experience
- 2 years in a leadership role within a large maintenance organization including a unionized labor workforce
- A proven successful track record
- Strong cultural awareness to build and maintain professional relationships on a global basis
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT