About the role:
As HVAC Technical Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve the following:
- Implement planned maintenance regime to ensure that all HVAC assets at HIA performs in optimum condition
- Support the development of SOP’s in coordination with other teams and ensure that the implementation is consistent in across large number of facilities
- Support assigned projects by reviewing design, technical submittals, method statements, installation, testing and commissioning and hand over, and provide feedback to line manager.
- Responsible to ensure that HVAC systems are maintained in immaculate condition in order to provide seamless support for operation of HIA facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / HVAC Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of job related experience
- Knowledge of HVAC operation, maintenance, national and international standards
- Experience with district cooling system