coordinating for vendor invoices and reimbursements, bank statements, fund transfers, and other liasioning tasks of all the investment companies.
|Accountabilities||Key Performance Indicators|
| Preparation of RTGS/NEFT /Funds Transfer requests, obtaining Authorised Signatures on the requests, sharing with Bankers, follow-up with the Bankers for the payment, and communicating the payment details to the concerned persons/parties.||As per requirement.|
| Processing of Vendors Invoices/ reimbursement claims including passing the Journal/other entries in the books of accounts||No. invoices processed.|
| Obtaining Bank Statements from the Banks, Preparation of BRS on monthly basis, monitoring cheque books status, coordination with Banks for changing the authorized Signatories depending on the requirement, and providing the KYC documents to the Banks/DP’s/Mutual Funds.||Periodically and as per the dates given by the Department officially.|
| Passing the necessary entries (Journal Vouchers, Bank Receipts, Bank Payments) in Tally, taking printouts of the Vouchers, proper filing of vouchers with supporting documents of all the entities.||MIS.|
| Preparation of Mutual Funds requests and follow up with Banks for the Investment||As per plan|
| Coordination of the other Liasioning works of all the Investment companies (Purchase of Stamp Papers, Submission of documents to Banks, DP’s, Courier related works, Coordination with FMS Team and other statutory authorities, etc.,) and attending special assignments as per the requirement||As per plan|
- Statutory authorities.
- Interaction with vendors
- Need to interact with various clients Banks.
- FMS Team.
- GEPL Leadership.
- F&A Heads of the diff. sectors
The position involves handling bank payments and receipts.
Processing of Vendor Invoices/Reimbursement Claims
Maintaining good relations with the officials of the division, bankers, and the F & A teams
- B.Com., / M.Com. with work experience in managing MIS.
An experience of a minimum of 2 years in preparing and filing journal entries and maintaining MIS for F & A departments.
- Oral Communication: Ability to express thoughts effectively and convincingly. | Interview
- Following Through: Ability to establish procedures and monitors the progress and results of plans and activities to ensure goal achievements. | Interview
- Listening: Ability to draw out opinions and information from relevant others in face to face interaction. | Interview
- Compliance: Adheres to policies and / or procedures, or seeks approval from concerned authorities before making changes. | Interview
- Time Management: Ability to plan and organize own use of time, meets deadline and avoids last minute rush. | Interview
- Learning Abilities: Ability to assimilate and apply new, job related information in a timely manner. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Social Awareness
- Strategic Orientation
- Capability Building
- Planning & Decision Making
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Execution & Results
- Stakeholder Focus
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Accounting & Audit
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation
- Process Management
- Financial Management