Are you looking to grow and develop your career as a Metal worker, Welder or Fabricator? dnata Technical Services have a number of entry level Junior Technician openings across Dubai, requiring these skills.
We are seeking energetic, conscientious and flexible candidates who are eager to learn, want to grow and develop their careers in this field.
When applying please make sure you meet the key criteria for this position along with any required certifications.
Successful applicants once hired will initially start working on operational support tasks throughout the Cargo Terminals or Ground Support Equipment Maintenance Operations.
Qualifications & Experience
Experience: Job Skills & Qualifications:
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
– Mathematical Skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Attention to detail
– Steady hands, good hand-eye coordination, physical strength, endurance, ability to lift heavy materials & tools
– Good Communication, teamwork & ability to learn new
Technical Skills Requirement: Metal Work/Fabrication:
– Minimum 2 experience in sheet metal work & fabrication (certification preferable)
– Experience in repairing of different types of Aircraft Unit Load Devices or Other Sheet Metal Work preferably Aluminum. .
– Survey & preparation of repair estimates up on request (preferable)
– Occupational Health and Safety certification (preferable)
– Knowledge of Human Factors in Aviation ( Preferred )
– TIG Welding – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) experienced preffered