IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Junior Technical Officer – (Materials and Logistics) in our Engineering Department.
- B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
- DGCA approved AME Diploma
Work Experience -Relevant/ Total Years
- 2-3 years in aviation; if the last employer is an unscheduled airline- 3-4 years of experience.
IT skills :
- MS Office, Excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
- The collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills, commercial awareness, Time management
- Vendor evaluation and finalization to procure required part.
- Tracking & monitoring Purchase Orders.
- Vendor communication and management.
- Preparation of tracking sheet on a daily basis.
- Prepare and release the purchase order post the vendor finalization.
- To process vendor Invoices and ensure submission of the related bills to finance within timelines.
- Verify all invoices related to material purchasing/repair/warranty to ensure that delivery of part is confirmed.
- To monitor payment status and follow up with finance for timely payment to all the vendors.
- Processing Import / Export Documents
- Preparation of monthly expense reports, tracking, and governance, so as to provide appropriate monthly provisions for budgeting purposes
- Maintain a copy of contracts and track due dates on excel sheet data in order to follow up for timely renewal thru procurement/legal and liaison with line stations, procurement & legal for queries related to same.
- Maintain all records on AMOS.
Important: Please be aware that this recruitment drive is not for Line Maintenance. Please ignore this post, if in case you are looking for a Technician role.