- Looking for a dynamic and versatile engineer with the exposure to system engineering.
- Interacting with multiple stakeholder and handling different suppliers.
- Development and study of different Landing gear systems.
- Verification & Validation.
- Analysing the results from lab and flight test.
- Design of experiment (DOE). Creating test cases.
- M.tech/M.E, preferably with experience in the Aerospace industry.
- Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering background.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Knowledge in aircraft systems: especially Hydraulics, Fluid Mechanics.
- Knowledge on Landing Gear focusing on Breaking & Steering Control System.
- System engineering focusing on V&V tasks.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Supplier Management.
- Good documentation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Process adherence
- First Time Right mindset
- It is good to have an Knowledge and experience in simulation, modelling & related tools ( Matlab, Simulink, AMESI, etc.)
- More than 4 Years.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
Company: Airbus Group India Private Limited.
Contract Type:Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level:Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
Job Family: Elec.Electron. & Electromag, Optics, and Optron. JF-EN-ED>
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.