What will your role be?
As a member of the SIMULIA Sales Enablement team you will be responsible for developing SIMULIA learning path materials to align with the SIMULIA go to market offering.
You will work in a global capacity with the sales, marketing, and technical teams to assess course requirements, build interactive eLearning materials, and assist in delivery of these training materials once developed.
Working with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to manage our team communications and Certification development projects, and with the Storyline eLearning tools will be key elements of the responsibility day to day.
Your key success factors:
- • Master’s or PhD Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering discipline with 0-10 years of experience
- • Experience in computational fluid dynamics on technologies like incompressible/compressible fluid flow, heat transfer, multi-phase and moving parts analysis
- • Knowledge of PowerFLOW, XFlow Analysis, or other commercial CFD simulation packages.
- • Additional finite element (FE) experience is welcome
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential for this position• Proficiency with standard communication tools (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- • Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team and individually.
- • Motivated, goal driven, diligent, detailed oriented, and organized.