- Flight Ops. Co-ordination: Tracking, analysis, and investigation of any delay in Flt. Ops. related task.
- Regular Interaction: Interacting with Pilots to get feedback on Flt. Ops./ Operational matters and escalating the same to higher management.
- Pilots’ Training: Co-ordination with Pilots/ Training team for receiving/ handing over/onward transmissions etc. of licenses and training-related documents and be accountable for the same.
- Pilot Uniforms: Be a liaison between the Pilots and the Uniform/ Procurement team to facilitate the issue/re-issue of uniforms. Also, maintain a stock of non-sizeable uniform accessories for re-issue and maintain proper records of the same.
- AEPs: Be a liaison between the Pilots and the Security team for facilitating issues/ re-issue of AEPs, i.e., being the SPOC to hand over documents from pilots to the AEP handling team and hand over the AEPs to the pilots and vice-versa.
- Flight Ops. Support: Help the Flight Ops Support (FOS) team with respect to placing of EFBs on board the aircraft, when the FOS Team may not be available.
- Awareness & Compliance: Be aware and comply with his/ her safety responsibility and accountability as laid down in the IndiGo SMS manual (Chapter – Safety policy & objectives).
- Admin Related Tasks: Keep a tab on office upkeep (includes checking and serviceability of WIDS/ FR24/ Desktop/ Printer, etc.) and cleanliness. Liaise with the HR team with respect to handing over ID cards, pilots’ contracts, etc.
- Other Activities: Any other activity assigned by Chief Pilot – Line Operations and/ or Sr. Manager – Line Operations.
- Education: Graduate with a full-time degree from a recognized university/ board.
- Experience: 0-3 years experience in handling operations and administrative tasks.
- Candidates with aviation backgrounds will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player
- We are looking for diverse candidates for this role.