- Sort, move, load and offload baggage and cargo as instructed
- Deliver baggage and cargo to Aircraft side
- Collect handbags from boarding gates when instructed
- Check cargo holds upon arrival and report about any abnormality or unusual occurrence including missing or damaged parts or unidentified items found in the hold.
- Check and inform ramp agent that all hold nets and ULD locks and other restraints are in secured position
Education & Experience
- Must have a UAE light driving license
- Must be educated to High School or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English, as a minimum, be comfortable working within a multi cultural workforce.
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment and physical fitness to load and offload baggage and cargo as instructed; available to work in a 24 hour operation.