Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Key Functions & Accountabilities:
- Guides and directs AC, contracted maintenance organizations and flight crews to ensure compliance with AC maintenance requirements, maximum serviceability of aircraft, on time performance and aircraft utilization in accordance with the AC Control Manual
- Manage the technical dispatch of all AC and customer aircraft in conformance with applicable standards of Airworthiness.
- Coordinating necessary day of flight maintenance activities at line stations and providing technical assistance, including trouble shooting instructions for the rectification of defects (including the managing of repeat defects).
- Act as the focal point of contact for all Line Maintenance activities on around-the-clock basis including irregular (IROPS) and emergency operations. .
- Possess an A.M.E. M2 or E License with active endorsements on any aircraft type in the Air Canada fleet
- Proven knowledge of regulatory programs/agencies (Maintenance Control Manual, Transport Canada, FAA).
- Willingness to work shifts and at times extended hours. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability for teamwork.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent English communication skills both (oral & written).