VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. With over 70 Global and Challenger jets, VistaJet owns and operates the largest privately-owned Bombardier fleet.
We are looking for Maintenance Operational Controllers to join our growing team in Malta.
Reporting to the MOC Manager/ Continuing Airworthiness Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Flight Crew focal point of contract for any maintenance/technical issues
- Evaluating reported aircraft discrepancies and developing appropriate recovery plans for routine maintenance;
- Communicating recovery plan requirements for AOG aircraft to OPS, OCC;
- Enforcing compliance requirements;
- Maintaining updated information in the operator’s software track and report on aircraft recovery plan progress;
- Providing adequate supervision to contract maintenance personnel ensuring all work is performed in accordance with applicable technical and regulatory publications;
- Establishing return to service estimates for AOG aircraft;
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to perform maintenance when operational schedules permit;
- Identifying and communicating to OPS any aircraft operating restrictions as imposed by MEL items;
- Creating daily due list items to ensure any applicable or potential over flight potentials are identified and a closure plan is created;
- Supporting daily “day of operations” in aircraft readiness change requirements;
- Parts coordination and requisition.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- EASA license Cat B or equivalent qualification and experiences;
- Minimum five years of experience in the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position;
- Experience with applicable regulations, maintenance methods and aviation safety standards;
- Working knowledge of understanding of maintenance operations conducted under EU-OPS and aircraft related technical manuals, along with understanding of manufacturer’s maintenance programs;
- High flexibility and ability to work in a tight time frame;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Proficient in MS Office.