Job Position Summary:
- To create Akasa Air Cabin Appearance manual which should reflect the policies of the Airline with respect to Cabin appearance, cleanliness, defect free flight to our fare paying customers.
- Provide cleaning program which should be standard across network both applicable to our internal teams as well as Ground handlers.
- Ensure all transit/deep cleaning is carried out across all flights as per defined parameters, keep stocks of inventory, coordinate with outside vendors for laundry/ tailoring of seat covers and other accessories.
- Coordinate with VP / Gm Airports on regular basis to upkeep the standards of cabin décor and cleanliness.
- Prepare annual budget based on the network planning to ensure no overstocking of material neither shortage for maintaining cleanliness standards.
- Coordinate with ground handlers and APMs for transit and deep cleaning issues.
- Develop & implement a cleaning & replacement schedule.
- Ensure all records are maintained of cabin logs/ defects for audit purpose.
- Maintaining of stocks/ stores and ensuring upkeep of same in excellent condition.
- Carry out spot checks, take feedback from IFS teams for any station under performance related to cabin appearance.
- Liaison with engineering department for validation of material used for cleaning by quality.
Desired Qualification / certifications
- Graduate in any discipline.
Preferred relevant work experience
- Min 6 years in supervising, managing cabin appearance of aircrafts
- Experience in managing stores, inventory of stocks, records of cabin defects and coordinating with ground handlers.
- Experience in hotel industry / housekeeping
- Computer knowledge
Skills and knowledge
- Maintaining cabin appearance at highest standards.
- Data collection, analysis and dissemination.
- Team player.
Behavioral / Leadership
- Inter departmental & close coordination with Ground Handlers.
- Quick and efficient dashboard creations for all cabin appearance issues.
- Maintaining documents.
Position reports to
- VP Airports
- Cabin appearance/ defects
- Bangalore or Delhi
- Full time
Interested candidates should additionally share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org