We are looking for a Manager MCC & Engineering (m/f/d) to support the CAMO team of Eurowings Europe Limited full time and unlimited. Your home base will be our head office in Malta.
The areas of responsibility of Manager MCC & Engineering (m/f/d) are organized as central steering elements of the technology. In these departments, among other things, the maintenance program is processed, and the resulting maintenance work is planned, and time monitored.
- Responsibility for compliance with EASA Part CAMO, Part M, Part 145, and Part OPS regulations in the subordinate areas
- Definition, control, monitoring, and continuous improvement of processes in your own area and the areas connected via interfaces
- Implementation of corrective actions resulting from the Safety Management System Reporting System (CAMO / OPS)
- Responsibility for the creation, content, and compliance with the procedures, work instructions, and processes
- Active control of compliance with the regulations of aviation safety, occupational health and safety, aviation law, and internal compliance guidelines
- Preparation and control of technically and economically optimized maintenance programs
- You have completed a university degree with a focus on industrial engineering or corresponding professional experience in a comparable position or aeronautical engineering or demonstrably equal knowledge and skills for the task, which enable these tasks to an extensive extent.
- You have knowledge of aviation regulations and procedures: EASA Part 21/66/145/M/CAMO/OPS
- You have initial leadership experience
- Reliability and an independent, accurate way of working are a matter of course for you
- You have very good user knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint), as well as knowledge of AMOS is an advantage
- You have very good German and English skills in spoken and written
- You are willing to travel and work at home and abroad (fully valid EU passport)
About Eurowings Europe Ltd
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of Lufthansa Group, making it part of the world’s largest aviation group. With a fleet of currently 205 aircraft, Eurowings specializes in affordable non-stop flights within Europe. The carrier offers flights to over 210 destinations in over 60 countries around the world, making it Europe’s third-largest low-cost airline. Last year, the company carried over 40 million passengers for the first time