For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates, and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television, and games.
Our team of global experts takes pride in providing clients with what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients’ passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The Metadata Coordinator maintains our cyclical Inflight Entertainment Content (IFEC) programs, periodical updates, and GUI content for each Metadata account as identified in the scope of work, schedules, and milestones. The role will involve the ability to facilitate the workflow, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders that include global offices, and help resolve issues that occur to maintain excellent service delivery.
Location: Anywhere in India
Remote Options: 100% remote
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handle Production & QC of Metadata programs
- Coordinate with all internal and external teams for related programs
- Calculate and apply internal working deadlines for related programs.
- Support other metadata and client operations teams with day to day issues
- Identify operational issues and try to solve them, as well as elevate to reporting Manager for resolution where necessary
- Manage the workload to ensure deadlines are met on time
- Facilitate meeting with internal & external teams as necessary from time to time
- Manage program progress and data reporting
What We’re Looking For
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Working knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Strategic and Analytical approach
- Highly Committed to work
- Strong work ethics
- Good Communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Problem solver
- Time management
- Approachable and Polite behaviour
- Team player
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to providing an outstanding work environment, we offer competitive benefits including medical, paid time off, life insurance, employee assistance, and more!