Position – Officer – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Job Location – Kolkata
1. Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Results are awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, ability to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Age: 18 to 27 Years
7. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
A. Mandatory Requirements:
a) For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
b) For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
c) For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
B. Preferable Requirement:
a) For Customer Service – Well-versed in Customer Dealing
b) For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
c) For Ramp–Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Please Note: IndiGo, one of India’s fastest-growing airlines, is continuously in search of talent. However, please be cautioned that certain people claiming to represent IndiGo – by misusing the brand name “IndiGo”, and the names of our employees – are demanding money in exchange for Interviews or Jobs with IndiGo.