Position – Officer/ Executive – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security/GSE/Catering
1. Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation, Pass from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. (undergraduate, perusing graduation, diploma are not eligible)
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, and Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Age: 18 to 27 Years
7. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
Date of Interview – 21st April 2022
Kindly mention Application ID at the top of your CV during the time of Interview.
The following are the documents (photocopy) required to be carried by the candidates:
- Passport 2019 onwards or latest Police clearance
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card with date of birth clearly mentioned
- Degree certificate (only graduates with degree certificates are eligible)
- Aviation Experience candidates – relieving letter, AEP surrender copy and latest payslips.
A. Mandatory Requirements:
a) For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
b) For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
c) For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
B. Preferable Requirement:
a) For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
b) For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
c) For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background