You will be responsible for the implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
· Safe operation
· Customer Satisfaction
· Team efficiency
· Cost control
· Secure good working atmosphere and environment
Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security programs and applicable procedures.
· Maintain standards as per Company requirements
· Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
· Achieve department goals and follow up
· Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
· Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
· Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
· Secure quality levels
· Optimize resource
· Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules, and regulations
· Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
· Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
· Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
“Be aware of and comply with his/her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in Indigo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policies and Objectives”.