Boeing PhantomWorks-Global (PW) is seeking an experienced Rotary Wing Pilot or Observer to join the Concepts and Analysis team in Brisbane as an Operations Analyst-Rotary.
The Concepts and Analysis team has been providing decision support services to the Australian Defence Force, other government agencies and US Boeing Defence and Space for more than fifteen years. Our operations analysts’ experience and in-depth domain understanding, coupled with the expertise of our hardware and software engineers, provide tailored analysis activities to meet the needs of our customers.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Concepts and Analysis, the OA-Rotary Wing’s primary responsibility will be to act as the Rotary Wing operations SME, and conduct modelling and simulation-based analysis to support decision-making as part of Boeing, Defence, and National Security projects.
- Modelling and simulation-based, military operations and advanced concept analysis;
- Provision of SME advice to PW-I and wider Boeing projects;
- Collaboration across multi-skill teams to develop simulation and analysis environments;
- Briefing of senior Boeing, Defence, and Government members on analytical outcomes and implications.
- 5+ years experience as either an Army/Navy Rotary Wing Pilot or Navy Observer
- Experience in rotary wing operations in the land (Attack/Reconnaissance) or maritime domain (ASW/ASuW)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Operational experience, and/or additional aviation instructional qualifications will be favourably looked upon.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have a current Australian security clearance.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption. This role is categorised as Group 1 under the Boeing Australia COVID-19 Vaccination and Safety Controls Policy.