Ensure all feedback management (email/social media communications) is responded to within the internal KPI and forwarded to respective process owners as per the KPI. Support in the Passenger Experience Survey
Passenger Relations Executive Job Description:
Ensure all feedback management (email/social media communications) is responded to within the internal KPI and forwarded to respective process owners as per the KPI. Feedback to be classified into the appropriate parameter
Need to have the ability to prepare presentations (PPT) for the department
Social Media management with regards to Monitor/ Audit highlight internally wherever required
Call Center management with regards to Roster Preparation /Managing Daily Attendance/ Monitor/ Audit Calls and share feedback/ briefings regularly
Departmental Feedback Data to be shared to process owners in terms of entire Feedback Management
Initiating & Organizing FGD’s with process owners for the feedback received last month.
SAP & OpenText: 1) PR/NFA/PO Creation/Updation for any new contracts. 2) Preparing SES & Invoice/PBG processing of all Department vendors. 3) Monthly Provision submission to Finance. 4) Follow up with Finance for payment status.
Monitor Ghial.Customersupport@gmrgroup.in for grievances related to tenants and Freight forwarders and release monthly reports (feedback if received).
Preparation of need-based / Issue-specific reports on Management requirements (i.e Touting, Covid Related, etc)
Check and file / maintaining the documentation of CMS SOP etc ( complaint Management System(CMS -ISO- 10002:2018)
Must be fluent in English, Hindi, and Telugu with a neutral accent
Respond to emails/ calls /social media by clarifying desired information, and providing information
Makes calls to customers to address and close complaints
Manage and resolve customer queries and complaints received.
Escalate unresolved queries/complaints to the concerned process owners and track towards improvements.
Research required information/vendors using available resources required for the team
Keep updated on all the current changes in the organization and surrounding environment
Responsible to deliver high quality and productive results that meet the identified targets
Maintains database by and share the reports when required and monthly basis.
Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
Updates job knowledge by participating in developing personal and professional skills.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests assigned to the department; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Available 24/7 in times of crisis and when the situation arises
- Oral Communication: Ability to express thoughts effectively and convincingly. | Interview
- Following Through: Ability to establish procedures and monitors the progress and results of plans and activities to ensure goal achievements. | Interview
- Listening: Ability to draw out opinions and information from relevant others in face to face interaction. | Interview
- Compliance: Adheres to policies and / or procedures, or seeks approval from concerned authorities before making changes. | Interview
- Time Management: Ability to plan and organize own use of time, meets deadline and avoids last minute rush. | Interview
- Learning Abilities: Ability to assimilate and apply new, job related information in a timely manner. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Social Awareness
- Strategic Orientation
- Capability Building
- Planning & Decision Making
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Execution & Results
- Stakeholder Focus
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Services