As a Preflight Quality Inspector, you will be in charge of ensuring product compliance with established quality procedures and standards. In your role, you will:
- Ensure product compliance with established quality procedures and standards.
- Inspect various mechanical parts and components.
- Prepare inspection and non-compliance reports.
- Deal with non-conformities.
- Identify any problems likely to hinder the proper functioning of production.
- Perform the required audits in the quality system
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a DEC or AEC in aircraft maintenance or License M2 or five (5) years of experience as a mechanical inspector in the field of aeronautics
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability, or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent