The successful candidate will join the Maintenance Planning and Cost Control department in SIA Engineering Division. He/She will support Boeing Fleet, as well as provide application support.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support the implementation of reliability improvement and modification programs to ensure high dispatch performance of SIA’s Boeing fleets.
• Support regular reviews of global fleet significant issues and component reliability.
• Monitoring of recurring aircraft defects through Aircraft Health Monitoring.
• Support the implementation of cost control initiatives through maintenance programs and component life optimization.
• Focal for SIA’s IT applications used by SIA’s fleet technical management service providers.
• Must have the knowledge and relevant experience in aircraft maintenance planning administration and procedures.
• Well-versed with aircraft maintenance documents to understand task card requirements.
• Must be familiar with MS Office suite of products
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be motivated, driven, a team player, and able to work independently.