The successful candidate will join the Maintenance Planning & Cost Control Department in SIA Engineering Division. You will be part of the team that oversees Maintenance Planning.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Ensure accuracy of Aircraft Maintenance Schedules
• Review all updates of the Airbus/Boeing Maintenance Planning Document (“MPD”) upon notification by QD, and prepare the MS amendment documents (MSA form, Amendment Records, supporting documents, Checklist) for submission to AO for review
• Upon the approval of the MS Amendment, prepare the updated MS and liaise with PDD to update the changes in SAP
• Create bridging tasks as required
• Continual amendment of the MS based on feedback and in-service experience from operational departments, as well as changes arising from retrofits
• Review the list of new equipment created and ensure that PDD creates the Maintenance Plans for Hardlife components
• Maintenance plans for Hardlife equipment are created and kickstarted
• Yearly Process Improvement submissions and Staff-Ideas-in-Action (S-I-A) Submissions
• Support necessary projects/task
• A diploma in any discipline.
• Must have knowledge and relevant experience in Maintenance Planning administration and procedures.
• Well-versed with aircraft maintenance documents such as MPD, Approved Maintenance Schedule (AMS), Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Illustrated Part Catalogue (IPC), etc. to understand task card requirements. Knowledge of the different aircraft systems and familiarity with aircraft diagnostic tools such as Aircraft Health Monitoring (AHM) and Airman would be an advantage.
• Must be familiar with SAP & MS Office suite of products
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be motivated, driven, a team player, and able to work independently.