At Airbus, our purpose is to “pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe & united world”. To do so, we have the ambition to further optimize our current commercial aircrafts and prepare their next generations.Propulsion system is at the heart of this exciting journey.
The main mission, within the nacelle perimeter (air intake, fan cowl, thrust reversers…), is:
- To define optimized and innovative solutions of our products to reduce mass, costs, environmental footprint, to ensure safety, manufacturability and operability
- To take part of the integration and the installation of the engine, the pylon and the nacelle on the aircraft
- To take part of the integration of the full propulsion system digital mock-up and to deploy innovative methods and tools, in order to developdigital continuity
- -To ensure a good coordination of the different stakeholders such as manufacturing engineering, specialists, suppliers and partners, inservicesupport, project teams
- To deliver on time, cost and quality, with respect to Airbus standards.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for talented candidates interested in aeronautics activities, who will reinforce our team by bringing a fresh look and theirpositive energy.
- You want to contribute to the aeronautic industry transformation
- You enjoy working on technical and complex topics
- You are dynamic, curious and proactive,You demonstrate strong team spirit and collaborative mindset,You have good communication skills,You have an advanced level in french and in english
As a successful candidate you’ll have the following skills:
- Master degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- CATIA V5 and willingness to learn new softwares (3D experience)Complementary competencies in vibration, thermal, structure pre-sizing or other would be a plus
- A past experience dealing with structure design on metallic materials and/or composite materials would be very much appreciated