- Set up and standardize equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results in accordance with procedures.
- Familiar with the scope and limitations of the method in which certified and as directed, be capable of providing the necessary guidance to trainees and Level 1 personnel.
- Familiar with the codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the methods including the scope and limitations of each technique/method.
- Conduct system performance checks in accordance with applicable process standards.
- Develop and manage procedures and inspection techniques (sheets) for NDT Level 3 approval.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any other related discipline.
- Possess at least 400 hours of performing FPI (Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection)-Aerospace and at least 2 years of experience in dealing with aircraft structures, engines, and/or components, or acceptable alternative training or experience.
- Pass the near vision eye test at Snellen 20/25, Jaeger 1 or its equivalent, and the color perception test.
- Possess experience in P&W FPM Code 07 and ASTM 1417 Type 1 D4 a/d specifications.
- Possess certification of a current NAS410 / EN4179 / PCN / ASNT or SNT-TC-1A.
- Possess basic knowledge of product manufacturing, inspection technology, and aircraft engine maintenance.
- Possess good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and possess working knowledge of SAP.
- Good team player with strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to work under pressure and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Able to display Continuous Improvement and multi-tasking competencies.
- Singaporeans and/or SPRs are preferred.