Position – Executive – AO&CS in the role of Ramp
Mandatory Certification/ License – L&T ( Load & Trim)
Educational Qualification – Graduation
Job Description –
- Confirm the ETA of the flight from OCC or System (Navitaire).
- Take the bay no. from Apron and convey it to all the stations on R.T.
- Ensure that you are at the bay D-20 mins with all the equipments required.
- Note down the Touch down and Chocks and convey it on R.T.
- Allign the ramp properly.
- Make sure there are enough coaches available for deplaning the pax and take care that baggage should reach Arrival before the pax.
- Check the cleaning and take the boarding clearance from the Cabin crew and announce it on R.T.
- Make sure loading is done as per Loading Instruction Report given by the Load and Trim staff.
- After departure make sure that all the equipments are sent back to the transport yard.
- Fill the ramp filling.
- During the flight ensure everyone is smooth, safe and flight is on time.
“Be aware of and comply with his/her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives”.