- Part-time on a rotating 7-day week roster based on Flight Schedule Requirements
- 12-month fixed-term Opportunities
- Based at Perth Domestic Airport
Network Aviation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group, providing high-capacity air charter and RPT services. We operate a fleet of jet aircraft. From our base at Perth Airport, we specialize in mining industry support, regional airline services, routine, emergency freight, and corporate charter flying.
- Loading and unloading baggage and freight
- Baggage make up services
- Operation of tarmac equipment
- Passenger marshaling
- Cabin Cleaning Services
To be eligible for consideration you must meet the following requirements:
- Only applicants who have not been through a recruitment process in the last 12months will be considered
- Previous experience in ground operations, loading/unloading aircraft is desirable
- Able to commit to a 12-month period
- A current Australian driver’s license with a clean record
- Ability to work a part-time, 7-day rotating roster across a 24-hour operation
- This position requires to shift flexibility in order to meet unplanned off schedule operational requirements
We are looking for individuals with:
- A current Australian driver’s license with a clean record.
- A committed attitude toward safety and the ability to use your initiative and work under minimal supervision; and
- A strong work ethic, well-developed communication, and interpersonal skills teamed with a flexible approach to work.
- Above all, you enjoy working with people and delivering great customer service at all times.
- Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application. By coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organization that encourages diversity and supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let’s explore how we go places together.
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.