· Assist authorized Engineers in accomplishing all maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alterations as per the approval of AMO.
· Works only under the supervision of qualified and authorized AMO personnel, such as Engineers or Maintenance Supervisors.
· Ensures precision tools used are properly calibrated in accordance with GMM before use.
· Practices safe working methods to ensure the safety of all AMO personnel.
· Ensures that regular FOD walks are carried out around the aircraft to ensure safe operation on the ramp.
Policies and Procedures
· Ensure awareness of Line Maintenance and Flynas policies, processes, practices, and systems whilst maintaining a high standard of work and work ethic.
Reporting and document control
Perform any other assignment from the line Manager or his designee.
Assist and coaching of team members in performing their duties.
· (Ideally) 3 or more years CRS on Flynas fleet in either a Line or Base environment.
· Must have Level 1 or 2 Familiarization Training on FLYNAS-operated aircraft.
· Diploma from an aircraft maintenance school or time served apprenticeship.
· GACA A&P license, EASA license, FAA A & P or equivalent license
· Experience in aircraft systems and defect rectification.
· Knowledge of Trax, Aircraft Maintenance Manual, and Oracle desirable.
flynas is a Saudi Arabian leading low-cost carrier with a fleet of 30 aircraft, operating more than 1200 weekly flights to 35 destinations (domestic-international). Since its launch in 2007, flynas has carried more than 43 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the past 12 years.
flynas offers its guests value for money with the best fares, on-time flights, and superior customer service which has seen Flynas awarded the Middle East’s Leading Low-Cost Airline from the World Travel Awards for five consecutive years (2015- 2016-2017-2018- 2019) as well as the prestigious Skytrax award for Middle East’s Best Low-Cost Airline for three consecutive years (2017- 2018- 2019) and the Best Airline Staff in the Middle East (2019).