Responsible for processing of Repair Orders and other documentation work inclusive of preliminary inspection and handling of unserviceable aircraft parts for shipment to various Repair Agencies.
Qualifications & Experience
Facilities/Maintenance.Other : 5+ Years
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent : Industry experience in supply chain management, Warehouse and Logistics, Repairs Management, Material Planning/Support & Inventory Control, Technical Purchasing or any other support services.
- OR experience in Component Repairs in an airline or third party maintenance base. Candidates with higher Technical education, with less experience may be considered.
- Preference will be given to personal with experience in an airline or third party maintenance base however consideration will also be given to candidates with good educational background with experience in above functions from other fields involving high value, technically complex products.
Salary & Benefits
- Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary.
- On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package.
- That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more.