Technical Operations includes the maintenance and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
- This position develops potentially complex solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis, management of project implementation, technical support, and obtaining FAA approvals as required.
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability, and operational efficiency.
- Organize and manage the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplish the work processes to meet all the deliverables for projects or maintenance program changes/technical specification revisions.
- Successful candidate will have working knowledge of airline or OEM operations
- Knowledge of Code of Regulations (CFRs), airworthiness design and substantiation criteria, aircraft and equipment design and operational characteristics
- Ability to interpret complex and technical Engineering and OEM documents.
- Highly detailed level project development and management for regulatory compliance modifications, and overall ownership of specific systems.
- Effective communication skills.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace), related technical field or equivalent relative work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years at an engineer level or similar role elsewhere in the industry.
- Airline or Industry experience with general ATA Chapters which could encompass, aircraft systems, structures, power plant and avionics disciplines. Experience with aircraft landing gear systems is a plus.
- Work within specific ATA Airline Systems Chapters.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT