18 Jun 2022
Areas of interest
01. AME/BE-Aeronautics/B-Tech Aeronautics, working experience 5 years minimum in the CAR-145 planning department
02. Ability to work in shift rotation
03. Hands-on planning skill on EMB135/145 aircraft preferred
04. Ability and skill to work in an AOG situation
1- Conducting daily morning meeting conference call in coordination with various stakeholders Such as Line Maintenance Manager, Station Managers, Shift In-charge, and other Engineering & Maintenance support functionaries such as Line Stores, Quality, and CAMO to discuss the work Performed on Aircraft, defect rectification, delay, MEL, Deferred Defect, and any open work order.
2- Skilled to perform work in an MCC environment.
3. SPOC to handle AOG situations.
4. To monitor aircraft rotation on daily basis taking into account various upcoming schedules & unscheduled maintenance inputs.
5. Responsible for all preloads such as spares, tools, equipment, and manpower available at respective night halt stations to perform the allocated work.
6. Preparation of the MCC schedule and unscheduled work pack along with work orders from CAMO (Layover, Routine, scheduled &unscheduled work orders, etc)
7- Responsible for a roster of the Engineering team and its variation.
8- Responsible/coordination for vendor AEP Pass
9- Responsible/Liaising for the loaning of spares, tools, and equipment.
10- Responsible for Daily task Allocation, Additional crew members for onboard duty.
11- Any other responsibilities assigned by Manager-MCC.