JOB PURPOSE To provide full secretarial and administrative service to the Manager in addition to secretarial assistance and support to other department staff as necessary.
– To provide secretarial and administrative support to the VP (India and Nepal).
– Maintain a diary and arrange appointments as necessary.
– Type letters; memos; reports and schedules as required.
– Ensure the filing system is properly organized and maintained up to date.
– Timely filing for flight permissions and schedules with Civil Aviation Authority.
– Ensure timely and cost-effective ordering of stationery and EK material/forms in order to maintain appropriate stock levels.
– Maintain up-to-date records of sick leave and annual leave for all staff.
– Maintain a record of up-to-date petty cash expenditures and reconcile the petty cash at the end of each week.
– Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the office by being proactive, prioritizing, and organizing the work at hand.
– Undertakes a variety of administrative routines without supervision and /or ad hoc exercises within guidelines.
– Screens incoming telephone calls; where appropriate deals with queries and inquiries within established guidelines or refers calls to others as appropriate.
– Co-ordinates the diary; schedules and coordinates travel arrangements
– Co-ordinates arrangements for a variety of internal and external meetings, and assembles appropriate material for the meetings/conferences.
– To update and maintain Minutes of meetings for appropriate action and follow-ups.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications: Graduate or Equivalent Diploma Shorthand and/or speed writing would be an advantage. Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative capacity in a medium or large-size company with strong administrative skills. Must be fully competent in MS Office applications. Must have a high degree of fluency in spoken and written English; a pleasant telephone manner and the ability to prioritize work. Must have the right to live and work in India.
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.