An end to end recruitment oriented role for finding and placing talent with passion and responsibility in business-critical roles. To be responsible for robust candidate pipeline for future resource planning.
- Manage end-to-end hiring from sourcing, interviews, offers and contracts etc.
- Create and update relevant Talent Pools for sourcing
- Arrange travel and accommodation for new joiners and interviews
- Initiation and closure of pre-employment medicals
- Maintain MIS and keep record of all recruitment relevant data such as applications in the system, applicant background, invited candidates, recruitment results, initial training failures etc.
- Prepare dashboards, manage and present TA analytics
- Develop contingency plan for high attrition roles
- Planning recruitment drives as per the manpower budget and monitoring consultant performance as well as walk-in drives
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and good presentation skills
- Ability to handle bulk hiring and work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
- Ability to set priorities and meet targets
- Willingness to travel for recruitment purpose
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experience of working on sourcing portals & ATS is preferred
- Graduate from a recognized university