The job mainly requires keeping track of information to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. To ensure proper scheduling, recordkeeping, and inventory control.
- Implement a full proof system of material receipt, storage, safekeeping, issue, retrieval & dispatch to/from vendor satisfactorily & provide material support to Maintenance
- Associate with internal/external stores audits and ensure corrective and preventive actions are taken and closure of the findings (if any) within the defined timelines
- Responsible for the AOG support to facilitate the immediate retrieval of an AOG
- Institute a suitable organizational structure in the Engineering Stores Section
- Ensure proper management of Stock Room, Tool room, Line stores
- Ensure timely dispatch and pre-loading of materials daily as required for line stores at main base and outstations.
- Ensure material retrieval at stores after end of the shift and carry out proper handover.
- Dispatch of components for repairs especially consignment stocks of various service providers and follow up
- Carry out proper receipt / inspection of incoming items
- Carry out proper accounting of Inventory including consumables, rotables, tools and equipment.
- Monitoring day to day functioning of outstations as well as maintaining the minimum stock at outstations
- Maintenance & upkeep of Warehouses/ Stock rooms on daily basis as per the DGCA/ regulatory guidelines.
- Environmental control in Bonded warehouses/ Stock rooms
- Proper Storage of material as per OEM recommendations
- Controlling issuance of spares, generating consumption reports, and raising alerts for procurement to avoid stock outs
Skills & Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of computer literacy (MS office applications)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Aviation Industry
- Degree/Diploma in Aeronautical / Mechanical/ Electrical or Electronics or 3 years DGCA approved course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering