About the company
Asia Digital Engineering (ADE)
Founded in 2020, ADE is a wholly owned subsidiary of AirAsia Group based in Klia2, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. ADE is a cast from AirAsia’s Engineering Department best practices and experience. ADE offers a broad spectrum of aircraft services such as line maintenance, base maintenance, component repair and overhaul, warehouse management, technical and design organisation services along with digitally driven engineering solutions and engineering support services. With vast experience in airline engineering managing the world’s best low-cost airlines, ADE aims to deliver the best value and customer experience by providing the highest standard of professional services in quality, reliability and safety.
- Assist Store Inspector to operate an effective stores system for materials management. All transaction details must be recorded i.e. Receiving, Issuance, Storage, Stock taking and Inventory data.
- Assist Store Inspector in ensuring storage facilities, environment and arrangements are properly set up & the preservation of parts, handling, fast and accurate retrieving of spares in a secure and safe environment.
- Physical controlling and monitoring the movement of materials during issuance, receiving and dispatch from stores.
- Co-ordinates and processes materials requisition including AOG requests and preloads.
- Assist Store Inspector in maintaining, reviewing, updating and monitoring expiry date listing for the items that has shelf expiry date, update transaction for materials; ensuring stock level is sufficient to support the operations.
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures regarding safety, housekeeping and security.
- Any other task as assigned by the immediate superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field with at least 1 year of experience as a Store Keeper and pass SPM
- Experience in ensuring storage facilities, environment and arrangements
- Good negotiation and commercial thinking skills
- Able to prioritize, focus, persevere, manage time well and aim to deliver from start to finish while being tolerant and having patience with people
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position-specific.