Qualifications & Experience
Airport Operations.Passenger Handling :: Minimum `O? Level or equivalent. Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
Experience: Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 4 years? Airline Industry experience is required.
- A working knowledge of Reservations / Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and claims handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-Mail/ Excel advantageous.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and local language.
- Advanced skills in Customer Service Delivery.