About the job
- Challenge yourself to continuously improve your organizational skills and deliver an exceptional candidate experience whilst supporting our Recruitment Team
- Enhance your career by stepping into a role that will offer a progressive approach to training and development whilst supporting a high-performing team
- Permanent opportunities available within our Operations, Customer Service, and Cabin Crew functions
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will provide comprehensive administrative support for the Group Talent Acquisition team. This position is responsible for supporting the coordination of recruitment activities across our Customer Service, Cabin Crew, Operations, and Corporate portfolios; by providing end-to-end coordination and administration activities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. In this role, you will help coordinate and assist in the booking and coordination of interviews, and assessment centers, managing candidate queries, onboarding new starters, and assisting with our compliance and candidate pools.
This role is critical to ensure the TA team has the right resources when performing assessment centers and the administrative processes to prepare for scheduled activities. You will also be involved in sharing information and ideas and actively encourage participation from others.
- Some professional experience in a Talent Acquisition or HR Administration role is highly regarded, alternatively, general administration experience in a customer/supplier interfacing role is essential
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, service delivery environment where SLAs are part of
- daily activity
- Demonstrated service ethic and ability to work without direct supervision to comply with strict timetables
- Proven ability to manage competing demands in a fast-paced, complex environment
- A flexible and positive approach, willingness to support a busy team