About the job
- Great opportunity to build and expand on your Talent Acquisition experience in a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic industry
- Challenge yourself to continuously improve and deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Permanent opportunities available within our Corporate, Operations, Customer Service, and Cabin Crew functions
The role of Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for recruitment activities across our Customer Service, Cabin Crew, Operations and Corporate portfolios; including taking the lead with job briefs, generating advertisements, and sourcing and screening candidates using a variety of tools and methods, in order to deliver a quality shortlist to Hiring Managers. Ensuring an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience will be integral in the role, along with a continuous improvement mindset, a curiosity to try to do things differently and innovate when opportunities present themselves, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
This position is suited to someone who is early in their TA career – ideally 2-3 years’ experience – with the desire to learn more as you continue to pave your career path across all elements of TA. Working closely with Senior TA Specialists and TA Leads this is a role that will enable you to add value and make an impact on the business, while also having the opportunity to be coached and developed along the way.
- 2+ years experience working in a Talent Acquisition or recruitment agency service delivery environment where SLAs are part of daily activity
- High levels of time management and organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced, service delivery environment
- The ability to work both as part of a collaborative team as well as be a self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and the ability to manage competing demands in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders and candidates at all levels