About the role:
As a Technical Officer – Mechanical, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Leading a team of supervisors, technicians and outsourced vendors to undertake all preventive/corrective maintenance and improvement works to ensure that the facilities and mechanical asset such as passenger loading bridges, pumps, fire pumps, motorized doors, escalators, fire suppression systems, kitchen equipment and HVAC system are in good working conditions with minimum disruption to airport operations.
- Plan schedules, monitor, and review and supervise for all preventive/ corrective works for mechanical, fire life and safety and people moving equipment asset to ensure all assets remain in excellent working condition.
- Maintain the following infrastructure such as passenger loading bridges, auto-doors, passenger/cargo lifts, escalators/travellators, kitchen equipment, fire suppression system, pumping system and automatic doors as per schedule through on-site inspection to the best practice standards and in compliance with company policies.
- Coordinating with the stakeholders in Passenger Terminal Complex and Airfield
- Preparation of reports of breakdown reports by case study, survey and root cause analyses for appropriate solution proposal.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Responsible to ensure that employees at all levels understand work health and safety requirements and expectations through provision of relevant QR Group induction, information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- NFPA certification is an advantage
- Good knowledge in Fire Protection system, Plumbing and drainage system, elevator and escalator
- Knowledge in auditing engineering related system compliance and performance
- Knowledge in building management system and automated vacuum waste management
- Knowledge in kitchen equipment maintenance and HVAC system
- Experience in Airport, shopping malls etc. in Facilities Management
- Good English Communication Skills both in Oral and Written
- Knowledge and experience leading a team and performance management