Establish the forecast models and propose scenarios and supply recommendations.
Define the sizing of the spare parts collection based on statistical analysis and customer patterns. Continuously liaise with Supply Chain.
The planning element relates to the following;
- Liaison with customers & representatives to collate accurate Flight Hours
- End-to-end project management, scheduling projects, and coordinating with other parties for project completion.
- Understand the Maintenance Schedules & Programs
- Assist the customer to manage the booking in of Maintenance to avoid overflying
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager, and engineering team to manage the Maintenance Calendar and solve the project’s issues.
- Ensure suitable spares and tools are available to carry out scheduled & unscheduled Maintenance
- Ensure project completion according to the plan and KPIs.
- Forecast spare parts utilization yearly
- Forecast schedule maintenance for short-term and long-term
- Partial Monitoring of the aircraft status as per contract and forward maintenance forecast to the customer and/or other relevant departments i.e. Operations – MRO & Avionics, Planning, Customer Service, etc.
- Maintenance Program Development, revision, customize and Maintenance Program Effectiveness Review
The Technical Record element relates to the following;
- Updating of aircraft movement i.e. aircraft type, S/N, REGN, TSN, etc. accordingly in Aircraft Movement Record.
- Preparation of aircraft work packs accordingly i.e. CRS worksheet, Inspection worksheets, etc.
- Verification of applicability of technical publications (i.e. AD/ASB/SB, etc.) and raise CRS/AWM entry to aircraft/engine concerned accordingly.
- Ensure completion of CRS work pack upon work completion by Operations – MRO & Avionics Department – with appropriate signature, approval stamp, component part number, component serial number, component Goods Receiving Number (GRN); EASA Form One; OR FAA 8130, etc.
- Updating of relevant log books (i.e. aircraft log book, engine logbook, etc.) upon receipt of the technical log book and/or work completion.
- Liaise with customers on technical records issues i.e. Inspection check due, component status, etc.
- Compile aircraft inspection/rectification work for issue of Log Book Certificate.
- Prepare monthly maintenance forecast for helicopter under maintenance contract.
- Any other assigned work.
- Gather all records of completed work for trending and future usage.
Ensure updating of technical publications.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications especially Excel
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- 3-5 years of related working experiences
- Educational background in Aviation
- Energetic and abilities to present ideas, approach,es and objectives clearly
- Equip with problem-solving skills or be ready to anticipate when a problem raise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with others know how to show empathy to others
- Software and computer skills
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
Airbus Helicopters (Thailand) Ltd.
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Material Support & services