Provide technical support for aircraft APU and Engine under ATA 49, 70 – 80.
- Provide effective and efficient technical support to aircraft operations for owner/operator.
- Prepare and raise required technical documents in accordance with approved procedures, regulatory and owner/operator requirements.
- Liaise with manufacturers, suppliers, aviation authority, owner/operator or any reliable sources to facilitate analysis of engineering issues.
- Evaluate continuing airworthiness data and provide a sentencing recommendation to the EO Review Committee for approval.
- Provide approved data for technical instruction such as inspection, modification and repair which is not within the scope of any of manufacturer’s manuals.
- Perform research on product improvement and defect mitigation.
- Ensure all technical documents issued meet the requirements of the department’s approval system.
- Review the APU and engine condition monitoring program to maintain inherent reliability.
- Manage off-wing maintenance programs to comply with regulatory & owner/operator requirements.
- Monitor engine and APU oil consumption.
- Assist Reliability Section in conducting root cause analysis and provide remedies for excessive and abnormal wear, malfunctions, or premature removals.
- Provide reliability data to the Reliability Section with relation to engine and APU.
- Undertake development study to improve aircraft dispatch reliability and provide recommendation to EO Review Committee and/or Maintenance Review Board as necessary.
- Ensure sufficient skills are acquired and inform superior of required training to improve competency.
- Responsible to undertake the necessary corrective and preventive action resulting from compliance monitoring and audit program findings.
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position-specific.