We are looking for a motivated and highly skilled Technical Writer to join our AMOS team. Would you like to work in an international environment that encourages active participation in the continuous improvement of processes and offers you professional and personal development opportunities?
Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS, which manages modern airlines’ maintenance, engineering, and logistics requirements. To strengthen our leading market position, we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 190 customers worldwide.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As the Technical Writer, you ensure the accuracy of the product information, strive to constantly increase knowledge within the organization, and further underlying business expertise of our product AMOS.
- Responsible for the writing and maintaining the AMOS documentation
- Your area of activity includes regular updating of the documentation according to changes described in the AMOS Change Tracker
- Ensure that the documentation reflects the software’s functional scope at all times and follows the standard concept and structure
- Occasional proofreading of documents from other departments and participation in special documentation projects
- Completed degree (High School diploma or higher)
- Experience in the creation of technical documentation, preferably software documentation
- Strong writing and editorial experience
- Native-level English or equivalent communication skills, written and spoken
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with people from various technical backgrounds and cultures
- Promote and encourage collaboration within and beyond the team to deliver profitable solutions and results
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- An international work environment with people from around the globe
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings: brand new office spaces and ergonomic office furniture, lounge zone, terrace, coffee & break room
- Ideal work-life balance and different sports possibilities (e.g. squash, soccer, ice skating – partially supported by the company)
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits: discount on flights, annual TNW abo, discount offers for hotels and hire cars, advantageous credit card conditions, and more