Job Purpose / Objective:
The selected candidate will be responsible to work according to technical data, perform & repair, and overhaul work on various aircraft components within Dubai Team.
• Perform inspection and repair of Aircraft components I.A.W Maintenance/Overhaul Manuals.
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT).
• Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
• Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
• Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement, or modification.
• Help with general clean-up of work area.
• Participate in shop and facility Continuous Improvement activities and initiatives.
• Perform shop audits as required.
• Perform area cleaning and maintenance (TPM) as posted or required.
• Demonstrate awareness, understanding and Compliance to the Company policies and management system.
• Experience of composite repairs would be beneficial.
• Ad hoc tasks, as required or as assigned.
Experience / Requirements / Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or Technical Diploma
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in performing related maintenance activities in Aerospace industry, preferably in an MRO.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM) and other repair manuals and technical data.
• Ability to learn on the job.
• Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to assist other departments, as necessary.
• Ability to cross-train in other areas/departments.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form.