About the job
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required and allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks
- Complete the appropriate documentation
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations, and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
- Any other tasks as directed by the Supervisor / Manager
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous aircraft maintenance experience is desirable, however not essential.
- Background in engineering/maintenance is essential.
- Must be willing to work shifts (including nights).
- Flexible approach to working in a fast-changing environment.
- Successful candidate must provide a valid German security clearance according to paragraph 7 of German Aviation Security Act
- Exhibit a positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.