As Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and communicating all training-related matters across QDFC by effectively coordinating all administration and logistic requirements.
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience; or
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English language
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Act as QDF Training & Development brand ambassador fostering a positive and welcoming environment for all new joiners and learners, whilst ensuring associated tasks are completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- Schedule and communicate mandatory/requested courses by liaising with QR and QDF departments to ensure a smooth end-user experience.
- Be the first point of contact for all training confirmations, cancellations or queries through QDF Training & Development dedicated email system, phone or online (Yammer etc.)